Quite simply, we are the future of Traffic Management training. Quality, mixed with precision mixed with technology with a splash of charisma. It is our goal to revolutionise the Traffic Management Professionals. We offer NZTA accredited Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM) training workshops as well as personalised practical, theory or short course training packages for individuals, small or large organisations.We are in the business of creating well-rounded traffic management specialists from traffic controllers to drivers to TMP designers to auditors.
Phone: 0800 862 000
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: P O Box 300094, Albany, 0752
LINK TO PORTAL / COURSE LOGIN
(Level 1 Basic TC-R Online) portal.tmacademy.co.nz
|DETECTING PLAGIARISM - NOT OWN WORK:
Mr Stuart Frazer
NZ Transport Agency
Private Bag 6995
- You agree as the registered applicant for this course that assessments and assignments will be your own work and that you will not pass off the work as your own if not completed in full by yourself (plagiarism).
- You agree that TM Academy may at any time take any necessary action/s if it is suspected that work completed or submitted is not that of the applicant.
- You understand and agree that any outcome of such investigation will be submitted to New Zealand Transport Agency and if necessary the New Zealand Police.
- If you are unhappy with the assessment process you are encourage to talk it through with the TM Academy trainer/s and if you are still not satisfied with the outcome you are encourage to contact NZTA directly to appeal or raise any issues you might have on the below contact details:
ON RECEIPT AT TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT ACADEMY:
- Your application for enrolment will be checked to ensure you are eligible to enrol at TM Academy and in the qualification and course level requested (Level 1 TC – Refresher Online).
- Your application for enrolment will be checked for correctness and whether all required information and payment is received in full.
- Your application for enrolment will not be confirmed until all information and/or fees are provided. The “start date” in the confirmation or enrolment confirmation email will be the official date of enrolment.
|VARIATION TO CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT:
No modification, alteration of or addition to these conditions of enrolment shall be binding on the parties unless it is in writing and signed by TM Academy and the applicant.
PAYMENT ONLINE: (Level 1 TC-R Online)
- Completing and Verifying this enrolment application you undertake to pay all fees as they become due (on enrolment date) and to meet any late fees and collection charges associated with debt recovery. The organisation’s policy on withdrawal and refund of fees is noted below. Any fees paid to TM Academy are banked upon receipt for security reasons.
- All transaction / fees are charged in New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Use an ANZ approved 3rd party payment gateway.
- Use internet authentication products verified by Visa and Master Card Secure Code.
- Any credit card / debit card information provided during enrolment / payment will be encrypted to secure the card holders information. No CVV (Card Verification Value) information will be retained by TM Academy.
- You will be eligible for a refund of fees providing your written application is received within the specified timeframe
- To receive a full refund, less the administration fee and any bank charges incurred, you need to meet the criteria below:
- Within 48 hours from “start date” (working days) provided that you have not started the course material.*Some fees are NOT refundable such as the administration and fees collected on behalf of and paid to other agencies (bank/debt collection /other).
- After 48 hours from “start date” (working days) or if you have started the course material, whichever occurs first then you will not be eligible for a refund and a full course charge will apply excluding the NZTA Card Fee Charge.
|DURATION OF AN ENROLMENT
Your course enrolment will expire at one of the following points – whichever comes first:
- At the end of the fixed period for which you have enrolled (3 weeks from enrolment date)
- Cancellation/Withdrawal period (48 hours) from the official start date of enrolment.
- When you complete all the summative assessments required for the course
|WITHDRAWAL FROM COURSE:
- All applications for withdrawal must be in writing and within 48 hours (working days) from date of enrolment.
- The date of withdrawal is the date when your written withdrawal is received by TM Academy.
- Refer to our refund policy regarding charges / fees related to any withdrawal application.
|PRIVACY ACT 1993
By completing this application for enrolment process (online), by yourself or another representative, you have authorised TM Academy to collect, use and disclose personal information about yourself in accordance with the sections specified below and the Privacy Act 1993. You have also authorised any agency holding the source of information you have provided on this form to release that information to TM Academy
|PRIVACY ACT 1993
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED (PRIVACY ACT 1993)
Enrolment information collected from you during your period of enrolment at TM Academy is required to enable TM Academy to comply with its purposes and functions under the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) guidelines and regulations. The information will be held by TM Academy and used in the following ways:
- TM Academy will use the information collected and stored to comply with the requirements of the New Zealand Transport Agency (record of achievement registration and outcomes).
- The information is also used to confirm eligibility of application for enrolment into this course level, manage internal administrative processes and reporting, to provide you with TM Academy courses, feedback, results and general information.
- TM Academy may also be required by law to provide some personal information to other Government agencies upon request (example: New Zealand Police or New Zealand Transport Agency).
- Information about particular applicant may be supplied to the following agencies in the circumstances detailed below:
- An Employer – where a student has enrolled at TM Academy under a contract that TM Academy has with the employer whereby the employer pays or has agreed to pay the applicant fees.
- Department of Work and Income – where the student concerned is being funded by DWI.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade – where the student concerned is funded by the Ministry.
- Recruitment Agency – whereby the agency pays or has agreed to pay the applicant fees.